Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Milo


Hi folks, hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather. I certainly do because I get to go on lots of fun walks and can get my paws wet. Today I will be interviewing my buddy Milo. We go on lots of fun walks and to the dog park together.

Tiny: Hi Milo, good to see you buddy! What breed of dog are you?

Milo: Hi Tiny, my pal, I am an apricot colored Labradoodle.

Tiny: That's cool! Can you tell me more about Labradoodles?

Milo: Labradoodles were first bred in 1970 by Wally Conron. We are a crossbreed between Labrador Retrievers and Standard Poodles and are now considered a recognized breed. We labradoodles are sociable, friendly, non aggressive, and extremely intuitive. Our intelligence and high trainability makes us well suited for guide dogs, therapy dogs, and other assistance dogs. We have a non-allergenic coat that makes us popular among people who have not been able to enjoy pets because of their allergies. Mostly, we are very loving, gentle, good-natured, and life-long soul mates.

Tiny: Wow, that is very interesting. What are your favorite toys and your favorite things to do?

Milo: I am not much of a toy-loving dog but I love going for walks, to the dog park, and even on car rides. I just started helping my people while they do their errands. I wait patiently in the car (on not-too-hot days only) and make sure nobody steals the car while my people go into stores and other buildings. And I also love you, Tiny. You are my best dog-friend. We get along so well and I love to go for walks with you and hang out at the dog park together.

Tiny: Thank you Milo! I love you too, my pal. Now, you live with a feline, just like I do. Can you tell me more about that?

Milo: Trixie is my feline room mate. She is very ancient and wise. Most of the day she relaxes and does not worry about much. We stay often within site of each other, but not in each other's way. She is very different from me. Trixie no longer likes to go for walks and goes outside in the back yard only rarely and for a short amount of time. Her fur is mostly white with some grey spots and she is still very pretty for her old age. Trixie has a thyroid problem and needs medication in gel form that gets rubbed in at the furless part of the ear twice daily. She is very good about it and doesn't complain at all.
Tiny: Well, Trixie sounds like a very nice roomie. That was a great interview, Milo. Thank you so much and I am looking forward to our next adventure together.
Well, all my peeps out there, I hope you enjoyed the interview with Milo as much as I did.
Stay cool until the next time.
Tiny

1 comment:

  1. Tiny, a fun and interesting interview. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete