Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home Alone's first blog!


Here we go! Home Alone's first blog and what a great name - Home Alone Critter Diary.

This is the place where I will be posting all kinds of news, great stories, some educational stuff and anything else that comes to my mind. If you have a great story or something else related to pets or pet sitting, feel free to e-mail it to me and I will review it and post it. Most likely, I will not be blogging on a daily basis but more as time allows it. Still, check back often for new blogs. And of course, any comments are appreciated.

Well, that's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Quite the handsome fellow. I look forward to reading your blog. With your wealth of experience I am sure to learn many valuable things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto Leslie's comment.

    And, you are one cool dude!

    ReplyDelete